Artsfest, presented by Great Southern Bank, is back!
Join us on Historic Walnut Street May 1 & 2 for the 40th Artsfest. Southwest Missouri's largest outdoor arts festival will feature more than 100 artists, live dance and music, and great food and drink.
Admission is $5 per person, with children ages 5 and under admitted for free. Tickets for all patrons, including children, should be purchased in advance.
The safety and security of all artists, vendors, patrons and volunteers remain the highest priority for DSA and SRAC staff. With that in mind, Artsfest will have several protocols in place.
• Temperature checks for everyone entering Artsfest
• Masking and physical distancing will be required at the outdoor event
• Capacity on the festival footprint will be limited to 2,500 guests per timed entry
• Distance between vendor booths will be a minimum of 6 feet
• Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the festival
• Seating for food vendor areas and stages will be placed 6 feet apart
• Volunteers will be dedicated to festival cleaning and hygiene
The Artsfest team has been in communication with the City of Springfield and the Springfield-Greene County Health Department as it developed these mitigation plans.
The biggest change will be to ticketing procedures. Tickets will be sold in two-hour flights, ensuring Artsfest is never overcapacity. Artsfest patrons are encouraged to buy tickets in advance to ensure entry at their preferred day and time. This will allow for better contact tracing and fewer cash transactions will minimize contact between guests and volunteers.
Great Southern is once again the presenting sponsor for Artsfest on Historic Walnut Street. Other sponsors making this event possible include DeLong Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning, Heart of America, Kum & Go, Renewal by Andersen, and SS&B Heating and Cooling.