About This Event
Why: Honoring Those Who Serve(d)®, Building Camaraderie, Connecting the Community
What: 6th Annual Ruck ‘N’ Run walk/run and Celebration of our U.S. Service Members!
Ruck ‘N’ Run is a boot camp inspired walk/run that honors Veterans and connects the community. Through past events, $15,000 and 7,511 lbs of food has been donated to Veteran organizations! Another $3,500 has been earmarked for our In Their Honor fund.
Ruck ‘N’ Run brings Veterans and Civilians together in a fun, motivating yet challenging event to honor those who serve(d).
This year’s event will focus on:
• In Their Honor fund
• Funds will be used to assist families of U.S. Service Members that pass away.
• Twenty-five percent of registration fees will go toward this fund.
• Home at Last (a program of The Kitchen, Inc.):
• During our event, canned goods provided by participants will be collected and donated to Home at Last.
• Home at Last serves Veteran families who are homeless or would be homeless but for this organization's assistance.
• More information at: www.thekitcheninc.org/home-at-last.html
(If you can't make it to Republic, MO...compete where you live in our virtual event. We’ll send you an event shirt and finisher medal. Just make sure to email us a screenshot of your ruck/run and the amount of canned goods you donated to your local Veterans shelter. Register at Shadow)
Uniform: Wear the Ruck 'N' Run event shirt that corresponds to the first event you were a Rucker or Runner. If your first year was the 1st annual, that's the shirt to wear. If the 2nd annual was your first event, that's the shirt to wear...and so on. If this is your first year, wear the 6th annual event shirt.
Visit the website for full details of this event.