About This Event
The tour is sponsored by 9 local art studios:
- Fancy Works and Fiber, 22186 Main Street, Reeds Spring
- Studio 890, 890 Happy Hollow Rd, Galena
- Hess Pottery & Baskets, 23732 Highway 413, Reeds Spring
- Karen Deeds Fine Art, 21891 Main St., Reeds Spring
- Branson West Art Gallery, Claybough Plaza, 11016 M0 76, Branson West
- Art That Rocks, 110 Wild Plumb, Reeds Spring
- Mindy Schroeder Photography, 110 Wild Plumb, Reeds Spring
- Table Rock Art Guild Gallery, 11863 MO 13, Kimberling City,
- Doc on the Rock, 8 Sundowner, Reeds Spring
The open “Studio Tour” will feature many of the area’s best contemporary craftsmen. Artists and photographers will have hundreds of original works, including paintings, woodcarving, pottery, baskets, mosaics, jewelry and more.
Art enthusiasts from near and far will have the chance to participate in the self-guided tour of area studios. The tour is an opportunity to meet the artists, ask questions and purchase unique art at its source.
Maps can be picked up at any of the studios or online on Facebook.
Contact: Gene Wineland, 913-461-6692 for more information.