About This Event
Not all estate plans work when they are tested (including living trust plans). Join us for an informational and empowering event, designed to educate you on ways to help control your financial future, protect your hard-earned savings and be financially confident. During this meeting, hosted by The Resource Center, Attorney Will Worsham will discuss:
- Advantages and disadvantages of a Will and Living Trust.
- Legal strategies for protecting your assets and your family’s inheritance from creditors, divorce, and lawsuits.
- How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren.
- How and when to gift your assets and why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake.
- The latest laws and qualifications for Medicaid and Veterans Aid.