About this Event
Sycamore Creek Ranch invites you and your family to come see what fall on the farm is all about. Every weekend in October, you can soak in the fresh air and natural beauty as you enjoy all the fall festivities Sycamore Creek has to offer.
The roundup includes:
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patch (cut pumpkins right off the vine; pumpkins also available for purchase)
- Corn Maze
- Gunnysack Slide
- Cow Train
- Tiny Tractor Races
- Great fall photo ops under the vintage string lights
- Two Hay Bale Forts
- Wood-fired pizza food truck
- Farm Frisbee Golf
- Fire Pits (S’mores available for purchase)
- Football Throw
- Gourd Launcher
- Corn Bins
- Farm Animals (Alpacas, Chickens, Horse, Donkeys)
- Family Games (Horseshoes, Cornhole, Ladders, Jenga)
- Lots of open space for your kids to run free!
$12 general admission | $8 for ages 3–11 | Free for ages 2 and under
Location: 2657 Sunset Inn Rd, Branson
When: 3–8:30 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in October
*The farm is closed Friday, October 15th for a private event.
Outside animals are not allowed on the property. Outside food and drinks are only permitted to guests who rent a fire pit.