About This Event
The Missouri Association of Manufacturers (MAM) will present the GEARING UP CONFERENCE and 2020 ANNUAL MEETING.
Industry 4.0 is being driven by technology and the data that new tech provides. MAM understands the shifting landscape and as part of the Gearing Up Conference & 2020 Annual Meeting, you'll be hearing from industry experts on how AI is moving businesses forward, improving employee safety and maximizing profitability.
Attendees receive access to:
• Educational Keynote presentations over AI technology
• Annual industry and association updates from MAM's CEO & President, Kim Inman
• Interaction with various manufacturers from across the state
• Unique opportunity for Students/Instructors to join the Gearing Up Conference in honor of Career and Technical Education (CTE) Month
• Audience participation during Interactive Session
• Manufacturing Matters Panel
• Delicious meals including breakfast buffet, lunch buffet and snacks
• Full access to Networking Social (to immediately follow conference on February 5 - heavy hors d'oeuvres will be provided)
• Exhibitor area filled with companies providing products/services to manufacturers
• Prize giveaways
• and more!
Additional information can be found on MAMstrong.org
The Missouri Association of Manufacturers (MAM) and its members are focused on Promoting, Preserving and Advancing manufacturing. Founded in 1993, MAM has matured into an influential association advocating for the vital interests of all segments of manufacturing.