About this Event
It's time to dust off your lederhosen and head to the backyard for our annual celebration of Oktoberfest! We will kick off Oktoberfest with the tapping of our Golden Firkin at 6PM!
The Garbanzos will get the party started with authentic German Oompah music while you chow down on some German themed food from our friends at City Butcher.
6:30PM-9:00PM Live German Oompah music from The Garbanzos
6:00PM Golden Firkin tapped by Mayor Trevor Vernon, Eldon, MO Honorary Mayor of Oktoberfest
4:00PM-9:00PM Special German food from City Butcher:
- Large Pretzels
- Bratwurst w/sauerkraut
- Cheddar bratwurst
- Spätzle side
- Slushies all day long!
- Golden Firkin - Banana Bread Oktoberfest
The release of our Lemon Lager - Lemon Daddy! This American Lager is jam packed with lemon goodness.
Can't get enough? Join us the 19th and 26th for the continuation of Oktoberfest! Keep a lookout for special beers on those weekends!
***** What do I need to know? *****
Questions? Shoot 'em to us!
- Gates open at 2PM - festivities kick off at 6PM
- Masks are required when entering the gate and ordering. When you are eating/drinking you may remove your mask
- When you arrive at the gate we will be issuing wrist bands and taking your information for a check-in.
- All ages are welcome! If you are under the age of 21 we will mark your hand with an X.
- We will be capping our occupancy at 25 percent to keep our guests and staff safe. If we are at capacity, check back next weekend!
- Masks are required at all times inside the taproom
- No pets please
- Chairs and blankets are suggested - grab a spot on the lawn and spread out!