About this Event
The USDA Rural Development's B&I CARES Act Loan Program offers lenders loan guarantees for loans made to eligible rural businesses and agricultural producers. Loan guarantees can be used to supplement working capital to prevent, prepare for, and respond to the economic impacts of the coronavirus. The SBDC and Rural Development will help you learn how to get started applying for this loan today! Topics will include:
- What lenders may apply for this program?
- Who may qualify for these guaranteed loans?
- What are the borrowing restrictions?
- What is considered an eligible area?
- How may guaranteed loan funds be used/not used?
- What collateral is required, plus the loan terms, interest rates and applicable fees?