This recipe is courtesy of Ellen Neville-Verdugo of Midsommar Gardens.
• 1 1/2 cups radish greens
• 1/2 cup parsley
• 1 cup walnuts
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more if desired
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pulse the nuts and garlic in a food processor until it forms into a paste. Add the radish greens, parsley and lemon juice, and pulse until smooth. Drizzle in olive oil and puree until it reaches a smooth consistency, adding more if desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste
2. Store in a clean jar in the refrigerator and enjoy within a few days, or freeze to enjoy for a long time!